LEGAL NOTICE MEDINA COUNTY
The Medina County Solid Waste District is seeking a Requests for Proposals (RFP) from any interested party for the replacement of the inbound and outbound scale at the Medina County Solid Waste District located at 8700 Lake Road, Seville, Ohio 44273.
An electronic copy of this LEGAL NOTICE can be obtained from the Medina County Sanitary Engineer web page at www.medinaco.org/sanitary.
Proposals must include a detailed plan and timeline of the project demonstrating a minimal impact to the operation. Key items that must be included in the proposal include:
- Compatibility with the TRUX software
- Capability to integrate with RFID reader for use of RFID tags
- Capability to integrate with cameras and video
- Include traffic lights and barrier arms that function with TRUX software
- Scale specifications as outlined in the RFP
The District will conduct a mandatory pre-proposal meeting at 10:00a, on July 27, 2021, at the 8700 Lake Road, Seville, Ohio 44273.
RFP responses must be received on or before August 6, 2021, at 10:00a at the Medina County Sanitary Engineers Office located at 791 W Smith Road, Medina, Ohio 44256 at which time they will be publicly opened and tabulated. The proposals must be submitted in envelopes labeled “SCALE REPLACEMENT PROJECT”.