- This event has passed.
SECOND PUBLIC HEARING FOR PY2020 CDBG ALLOCATION
May 11 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 amFree
The County of Medina intends to apply to the Ohio Development Services Agency for fiscal year 2020 funding under the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Small Cities Program. Medina County is eligible for $350,000 of Fiscal Year 2020 CDBG Allocation Program funding, provided the county meets applicable program requirements. The second public hearing will be held May 11, 2020 at 10:30 AM at the Department of Planning Services, 124 W Washington Street, Suite B-5, Medina, Ohio 44256; to give citizens an adequate opportunity to review and comment on the county’s proposed CDBG application, including the proposed activities that were submitted via a formal application process, before the county submits its Application to the Ohio Development Services Agency. Citizens are encouraged to attend this meeting to express their views and comments on the county’s proposed CBDG Application. Citizen’s can access a virtual attendance option by submitting an RSVP via Eventbrite.
Potential PY2020 Projects:
- City Of Brunswick
- 1) Repair And Resurfacing Of Lincoln Avenue (Center Road To Cleveland Street) And A Portion Of Jefferson Avenue (Center Road To Wilson Street).
- 2) Repair And Resurfacing Of Randall Drive, Sheri Drive, And Rose Drive.
- 3) Complete Reconstruction Of The Concrete Pavement On Judita Drive Between Beverly Hills And Magnolia Drives Excluding Section Completed In 2016.
- Brunswick Hills Township
- 1) Asbestos Testing & Removal. Demolition And Removal Of Structure At 2291 Pearl Road.
- Village Of Lodi
- 1) Purchase Of Splash Pad Equipment. Village To Self-Install.
- 2) Purchase Of Play Equipment At Lodi Community Park. Village To Self-Install.
- 3) Repair Of Historical Fountain In Village Square.
- York Township
- 1) Improvements At York Township Cemetery To Improve Quality Of Roadway/Driveway And Create Designated ADA Parking Area For Safety Of Residents And Visitors With Wheelchairs And Walkers.
- Harrisville Township
- 1) Planning Funding Requested To Reformat Zoning Code, Create Updates And Additions To The Text.
- Montville Township
- 1) Continuation Of Hard Surface Pathways At Cobblestone For ADA Accessibility To Pavilion 2 And ADA Pads At Ball Field 3 & 4.
- Lodi/Harrisville Historical Society
- 1) Construction Of Paved Area To Provide Parking, Access Pathway, And Wheelchair Lift Compliant With ADA.
- Gloria Glens Village
- 1) Restoration Of The Gloria Glens Park Village Hall
- Newbridge Place In Lodi
- 1) Requesting Funding For A Whole House Generator For New Home In Lodi, Provides Supporting Housing For Disabled And Low-Income Veterans.
- Medina County Public Transit
- 1) Additional Funding to Cover Services That Current Funding Does Not Cover. Non-Medical, Non-Grocery, Non-JFS Trips for Limited Clientele.
Potential PY2020 Wadsworth City Projects (Wadsworth City Eligible For $150,000 As Dedicated City):
1) Emergency Housing Assistance.
2) South Lyman Street Sidewalk Improvement.