Medina County Home
PRN LPN (Part-Time)
The Medina County Board of Commissioners is seeking qualified part-time and PRN LPNs for the Medina County Home. The County Home is a non-skilled, residential, custodial care facility (max. census 50) that is not regulated by CMS guidance. Residents are mostly independent requiring minimal assistance with ADL.
- Report directly to the nursing supervisor.
- Direct charge of 1–3 resident care aides during shift.
- Responsible for following orders regarding medication, recordkeeping, and on-going assessments of the residents.
- Maintain good communication with all residents and family members.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Possess a valid license as an LPN in the State of OH.
- Tolerate intermittent physical activity including walking, standing, sitting, lifting, and supporting patients.
- Possess the ability to learn electronic MAR system QuikMAR.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Must be able to work a minimum of 2 shifts per week.
- Paid Sick Time
- Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (PERS)
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 8 hour shift
- Morning 1st shift and evenings 2nd shift
- Rotating weekends
- Weekend availability
Supplemental Pay: Weekend Premium ($1.25/hour)
Job Type: Part-time/PRN
Ability to commute/relocate: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work
- LPN license
- Valid, unrestricted, Class D, Ohio Driver’s License
Work Location: One location, 6144 Wedgewood Road, Medina, Ohio 44256
Work Remotely: No